WHAT WE DO
WE PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICES
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
We provide innovative learning and development solutions, covering multiple areas and industries, tailored to meet our client’s needs. Our learning programs are delivered in both face-to-face and eLearning environments, ensuring training objectives are achieved no matter where you are.
In a world, it is essential to keep up to speed with developments in standards, regulations and technology. Individuals and businesses who are given proper training and support in their professional development are likely to be more motivated with an advanced knowledge base leading to an increase in overall productivity.
We have a proven track record of delivering innovative learning solutions in both public and private sector.
Utilising subject matter experts, our training moves beyond theory, giving you valuable real-world insights. As a result, you can trust us to provide high-quality, consistent training and development at every level of your organisation.
A learnership is a structured learning programme which includes theoretical and practical workplace experiential learning over a period of at least 12 months and which leads to an occupationally related qualification registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF)
SHORT SKILLS PROGRAMS
This learning intervention has been designed to be an occupationally based, short term learning programme. When successfully completed by the learner, it constitutes credits towards a qualification registered on the NQF. The skills programmes comprises of a cluster of unit standards derived from a full qualification
Pioneer Business Consulting offers comprehensive staffing solutions, we provide expert recruitment services and have been trusted by our clients to provide them with human resources for their critical roles across a wide range of industries. Our service offering among other things, provide clients with executive search, permanent placements, temporal placements and project contracting. Our proven record of service span extensively in both public and private sector.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY CONSULTING
Pioneer Business Consulting has a team of safety consultants who excel in providing professional and comprehensive regulatory compliance, we provide occupational health and safety training across various industries. We pride ourselves with the ability to strategically align our company's services within your organizational structure to assist you in accomplishing your company safety goals.
We provide end to end HR solutions, we offer advice and support to enhance management of human resources management.We are an HR hub, our interventions are driven by a team of experts that ensure that our clients keep up with industry and legislative developments, we ensure that human capital potential is maximised.
Human Resource Consulting Services
We offer, cost effective monthly retainers tailored to meet our client’s human resource (HR) requirements, we also work on a once-off project related consultations and professional support.
Our range of service include:
Human Resource Strategy
Job Analysis and Design
Skills Development planning
Policy and Procedures development
Remuneration and Benefits planning
Advantages of outsourcing
- General Ledger interface files: We can setup and create electronic interface files that you can import to your own general ledger systems for a minimal fee. This will increase your accuracy when balancing and maintaining your control accounts.
- Business Intelligence reports: To save you time in consolidating information, we can extract standard and customised management reports from your payroll at company or group level. You will have access to any payroll report you may desire.
- Leave recording and reporting: Our detailed leave reporting lets you manage leave and create accurate leave provisions. We will even integrate your company leave policy
- Employment Equity setup and maintenance: Our Employment Equity module generates all Statutory Equity Reports (EEA2 and EEA4) required by the Department of Labour.
- Electronic Payslips: Payslips and tax certificates are distributed electronically to clients, customisation of payslip is available to include client logos and any other relevant information at client request.
- Access to a pool of expertise: we have dedicated team of experts with extensive payroll consulting experience, legislation and the software.
- Constant back-up of your data: Your backups are made daily, weekly and monthly and are stored in cloud storage. We store your data for five years.
Employment Equity consulting
We provide our clients with comprehensive Employment Equity Consulting Services which includes:
- Employee Awareness Workshops (including Employment Equity, Diversity, Disability, Discrimination and HIV/Aids Awareness)
- Establishing employment equity committees
- Developing new- or reviewing existing Equity Policies, Plans and Constitutions
- Aligning Employment Equity plans and policies with B-BBEE strategy
- Drafting of Department of Labour reports (EEA2/EEA4)
- Employment equity legislative compliance audits including remuneration analysis
- Customized training of employment equity committees, HR personnel, line management and responsible senior managers on their respective roles and responsibilities
- Conduct workplace audits
- Complete and submit Department of Labour reports
- Design and implement Employment Equity strategies, policies and procedures