After completion of the programme, delegates are able to:
- Explaining the principles of advanced first aid in emergencies
- Demonstrating an advanced level of preparedness to deal with sudden illness or emergency
- Assessing and managing an emergency / disaster scene
- Describe the anatomy and explaining the physiology of the human body system in terms of injury or sudden illness
- Applying primary first aid for all age groups according to accepted current first aid protocols and e managing shock.
All companies who want to ensure their employees are equipped to deal with any emergency situation which requires first aid, and to ensure legal compliance. Also any members of the public who wish to know first aid skills.