After completion of the programme, delegates are able to:
- Demonstrate the principles of primary emergency care
- Assess and control a single injury emergency scene in the workplace
- Demonstrate primary emergency life support for adults; children and infants
- Explain and manage shock
- Carry out secondary assessment of the sick or injured person and provide appropriate primary emergency care at the scene
- Keep records of the incidents / accidents.
All companies who want to ensure their employees are equipped to deal with any emergency situation which requires first aid, and to ensure legal compliance. Also any members of the public who wish to know first aid skills.